Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anaheim Ducks Take On Philadelphia Flyers Live NHL

Watch LIVE NHL hockey games for free, streamed right to your computer.The true online live hockey place to go to never miss live hockey again.

Match Schedule
Time 7:00 PM ET
Date October 21, 2010
National Hockey League
Breaking News

COLUMBUS – The availability of impressive rookie defenseman Cam Fowler figures to be determined shortly before the Ducks and Columbus Blue Jackets face off tonight at Nationwide Arena.
“It’s just the neck kind of protected itself when I got hit there and the muscles are just kind of contracted,” Fowler said this morning. ”Besides that, I’m hanging in there. I’m okay. I’m a possibility. I’m not sure exactly what the trainers and the coaches want to do. I’m going to take warm-up and just see how I feel. Hopefully I’ll be able to go tonight.”
Unhappy with the team's power play in the season's first five games, Flyers coach Peter Laviolette did some tinkering during Wednesday's practice in Voorhees.
The biggest move: Chris Pronger, whose surgically repaired knee is gaining strength and allowing him to be more active, replaced Mike Richards on the top power-play unit, one that, like last season, now has two defensemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment